Thursday, March 4, 2010

Question of my life

Why can't we ever just let things go? Why must we always try to analyze every part of life instead of just trusting we did everything we could do and know everything will fall into place when its supposed to? It's what we as people battle daily. Why, what if, if i did this differently maybe this would have happened, blah blah blah. From this day forward I am not analyzing anything anymore. I will trust that the man above has my plan all mapped out for me.

4 comments:

  1. to some extent i think this process is healthy.. looking back and seeing the mistakes we've made or the consequences or reactions of other people is beneficial IF and only IF it's a quick glance over our shoulder in the past. it's a hard balance between learning and losing ourselves in it, yeah? life moves on, we just gotta keep going forward.

    ps hi i'm stephanie, i don't know how i found your blog but now i am following you. that sounds so creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, you are spot on Nicole, you are very young to already appreciate what you have just written. It took a very long time and a big change, along with losing myself on my wilderness potato farm for me to finally discover just how to "let things go".
    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would do that but then I wouldn't have anything else to do for the rest of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all these comments!!!!! Stephanie, your not creepy! thanks for the follow!

    ReplyDelete