Friday, March 5, 2010

P90 HELL

One week ago I decided to take on yet another commitment. This time its not a commitment to be somewhere or a commitment to do something...it's a commitment to myself. I began doing P90X which is 90 straight days of working out. If you know me at all you know that I am a workaholic and bite off way more then I can chew. So why not make a promise to myself that I will get through this 90 days?? Because once I make the promise their is no turning back...yes, I think I might be slightly OCD. I could go on and on about P90x, but Im going to get straight to the point. Its a living hell. Their is a man that comes on my TV every morning and or night and literally makes me kick my own ass. I could choose to turn him off, but I just can't. I have to complete this 90 days.

Introducing the man who is ruining my life.

2 comments:

  1. Judging by most women I know, if you are a woman it seems to me there is always a man somewhere "ruining your life", LOL, sounds a healthy challenge though, cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a great commitment. i applaud you for it! when i wake up from my pizza coma, i'll check in with you for a progress report.

    ReplyDelete