Sunday, March 28, 2010

Growing Up

As I get older I realize that my patience for people and their bull shit becomes less and less.

I see that my group of friends gets smaller and smaller.

As I get older I see that the family members I grew up thinking always believed in me, in fact do not.

I know that some people in my life keep me hidden from others because of who I am, and some people in my life exploit me to others because of who I am.

As I get older I realize that the people who I chose to keep in my life love me whole heartedly for who I am and the people who do not will slowly fade out.

"I'd rather
be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not."

2 comments:

  1. word up, girlfriend. that is for realz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done a perfect job of explaining what is meant by : "You can count your true friends in your life on the fingers of one hand"
    well done girl, you should write a book !

    ReplyDelete