Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Forgive Me Again. I Failed Twice.

I failed again. I said I was back and writing again. And I lied. But, the good news is I am watching the Bachelorette again and my feelings have changed since the last time I wrote. I am actually extremely entertained now! 

In the past 2 months I have been here - 


and here - 


both totally free for me and amazing! No, actually in Vegas I spent $5 dollars and in San Francisco I spent $50. 

Vegas is seriously the best city on the planet. What a playground for spenders and alchis! My boyfriend took me for a long weekend and we were totally both of those listed above. San Francisco was a shopping play ground for my mom and I and a death trap for my feet. Absolutely beautiful city and completely hard to walk around in. So many hills. not enough taxis.

In other big news, I got those tan shoes that I wanted in my older posts!

Happy Tuesday Readers!
xo Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment