Wednesday, April 21, 2010

It's been a while...

Where have I been and why haven't I been blogging?!?! Here I make this blog so I can be more creative and get rid of some of my thoughts and I've neglected it for over a week. I blame it on one thing and one thing only...



Absolute Boston Addition. Tea Flavored vodka. For the past few weeks I have drank this scrumptious adult beverage with lemonade as my mixer of choice...which then turns the drink into an adult arnold palmer. I tell you, loyal readers, this drink has made me and my couch become closer then we have been in a while. Who needs to go out when you have iced tea vodka in the comfort of your own home??? So, I confess...my lack of blogging comes from my new relationship with Mr. Absolute Boston. Don't judge me...instead go buy yourself some.

4 comments:

  1. You and your couch are already pretty close...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee eh, with no spelling mistakes as well !! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's called a John Daily and I'm obsessed. I actually have put off buying my own bottle in fear that I too would never leave home. Sign me up as another member to this obsession.. and the magazine shopping one. xo

    ReplyDelete